EonCoat® is a two-part system mixed and applied at a 1:1 ratio in a single coating application, which rapid cures within 15 minutes (1 hour full cure). The product can be applied using two methods, depending on the size and scope of your project. High volume application projects utilise a plural component pump system and smaller sized application, confined spaces or trials can utilise a compact dual-component cartridge spray gun.
EonCoat® is applied by an EonCoat endorsed applicator, who has been trained on appropriate methods of application. Whichever application method best suits your project, EonCoat®’s patented treatment provides two layers of protection to carbon steel assets. When applied, the chemical reaction on the surface creates an alloy layer and a ceramic layer which is filled with phosphates to prevent corrosion over time.
EonCoat® products carry a limited 30 year product warranty (subject to application by EonCoat endorsed applicators, in accordance with specifications and maintenance regimes) which is supplied by the manufacturer, EonCoat, LLC and can be viewed at the manufacturer’s website. Contact us for more information about the EonCoat® manufacturers’ warranty.
- Single coating system
- Long product life expectancy in comparison to epoxy coating systems
- Less surface preparation and QA inspection requirements
- Two application methods (dual cartridge gun or plural component spray system)
- Rapid curing time of 15 minutes (1 hour full cure)
- Water based inorganic solution
- ESG Compliant
- Non-toxic, odourless, no volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) or HAP’s (non-pollutant to marine environments)
- Easy to dispose of in general waste and ease of overspray clean up
- Safe to use with only minimum PPE required
- Validation through extensive third-party testing with NASA (read more here)
- Top-coat can be applied if required for cosmetic purposes
Corrosion Protection coating is EonCoat®’s flagship coating, suitable for all carbon steel applications, with a broad temp rating of 10°C to 48.8°C.
EonCoat’s CUI (Corrosion under insulation) Coating is rated from 160°C up to 450°C and suitable for insulated pipelines and tanks
Best suited to carbon steel assets which requires welding, this coating can withstand welding temperatures of up to 600°